“Every child is a precious gift from God; When we look into the eyes of a newborn child there is no doubt we see the beauty of the human soul, and the mystery of God’s great creation. We know that every life has meaning and that every life is totally worth protecting.”–President Donald J. Trump
- 1550 BC: “The first recorded evidence of induced abortion is from the Egyptian Ebers Papyrus in 1550 BC.” ¹
- 1075 BC: “Assyrian Law, in the Code of Assura, c.1075 BC; and this is imposed only on a woman who procures an abortion against her husband’s wishes.” ¹
- 460-377 BC: Even to the pagan, human life was revered; “I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion.”-Quoted from ‘The Physician’s Oath’; Hippocrates.
- 1803: “Abortions became illegal by statute in Britain.” ¹
- 1820s: “In 1821, a Connecticut law targeted apothecaries who sold “poisons” to women for purposes of inducing an abortion, and New York made post-quickening abortions a felony and pre-quickening abortions a misdemeanor in 1829.” ¹
- 1828: “FETUS, (fe’-tus) n. s. Any animal in embryo; anything yet in the womb.” A Dictionary of the English Language; Volume 1; By Samuel Johnson, John Walker, Robert S. Jameson.
- 1837: “It is nevertheless true, that the practice of inducing abortion for criminal purposes has prevailed from the earliest periods; and in some parts of the globe, both foeticide and infanticide, if not encouraged, are overlooked by the state, with the view of keeping down the excess of population.”– Professor A. T. Thomson; January 28, 1837.
When does Life Begin? “From the moment of conception it (the human embryo) is the receptacle of a human soul.” Dr. Edwin M. Hale; 1867
1867. Abortion: “Its commission disobeys the Divine command “Thou shall not kill.” We cannot consider the subject in a purely physiological light. The impregnated ovum is not merely a living being. This would imply that it was nothing superior to the embryo of one of the brute creation. The human embryo is possessed of something more than animal life. From the moment of conception it is the receptacle of a human soul. When a child is born, we all believe a human soul to be habilitated by the still undeveloped body. The spiritual nature only manifests itself in direct ratio to the development of the brain and other portions of the body.
Psychologically, we must admit that the soul exists in the impregnated ovum from the date of conception, and keeps pace in its manifestations, with the development of the foetus until the date of birth, as well as afterwards. It follows then that the destruction of the embryo or foetus at any period after conception, is in violation of the divine law. It destroys the receptacle of a soul.
It is the popular belief that, if the menses are arrested by conception, but are forced to return after the lapse of a few days only, beyond their natural time, that no harm is done. This is an error. It is not the menses that return, but an abortion (with hemorrhage) has been induced.
The menses do not occur until another period has elapsed. The crime is in reality, the same as when committed at a much later date. The date of “quickening” so called, cannot be considered of any real importance in its physiological relation. The idea that, at that date, the embryo becomes a soul is now obsolete.”–Download the pamphlet titled; The Great Crime of the Nineteenth Century; (56 pages) by Dr. Edwin M. Hale, M.D., published in 1867.
“Physicians were the leading advocates of abortion criminalization laws“
“Every act of procuring abortion is murder”
- 1868: “Every act of procuring abortion,” rules Judge King, of Philadelphia, contrary to the usual interpretation of the law, “is murder, whether the person perpetrating such act intended to kill the woman, or merely feloniously to destroy the fruit of her womb.” Quoted from; Criminal Abortion: Its Nature, Its Evidence, and Its Law; By Horatio Robinson Storer; M.D. LL.B, Franklin Fiske Heard.
- 1873: “Fetus, a child in embryo.” A Dictionary of the English Language: By Robert Sullivan
- 1900: “Abortion was a felony in every state.” ¹
“Abortionist: One who makes a business of producing criminal abortions.”
1907: “Abortion (ab-or’shun); The expulsion of the fetus before it is viable. 2. Premature stoppage of a morbid or a natural process. Accidental, that which is due to accident; Criminal, that which is not necessary for therapeutic reasons; Abortionist (ab-or’shun-ist). One who makes a business of producing criminal abortions.” –The American Illustrated Medical Dictionary; W.A. Newman Dorland; A.M., M.D.
- 1916: Margaret Sanger opens the first birth control clinic in the United States. ¹
- 1921: The American Birth Control League is founded by Margaret Sanger (the organization later becomes “Planned Parenthood in 1942″). *Read more about Margaret Sanger below.
- 1930s: “Licensed physicians performed an estimated 800,000 abortions a year.” ¹
- 1970: “Hawaii became the first state to legalize abortions on the request of the woman, and New York repealed its 1830 law and allowed abortions up to the 24th week of pregnancy. Similar laws were soon passed in Alaska and Washington. ¹
The Roe v Wade (Supreme) Court Decision
- 1973: “Roe v. Wade legalizes abortion nationwide; As a result of this decision—America’s abortionists have murdered “over 60 Million” children since 1973
- 2018: “Abortion is legal in all U.S. states, and every state has at least one abortion clinic.” ¹ Since 1973, America’s abortionists have aborted “60,069,971” children. “79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics” “Margaret Sanger Was an Outspoken Racist Who Hated Blacks, Campaign Tries to Polish Her Image” “4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law to Sell Aborted Babies.”
- “Every day, more than 5,000 women and men choose abortion.” ¹
- The greatest ‘pro-life’ President ever?
Help end abortion—Sign the Moral Outcry Petition to have your name read in the Supreme Court! Sign the petition here
Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill. Job 24:14 The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief. Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill. Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: Matthew 19:18 – He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness. 1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
WHO formed us in the womb?
Psalm 22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly. Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Psalm 139:13-16 13: For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.14: will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.15: My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 16: Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Job 31:15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb? Galatians 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, Isaiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isaiah 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.