There’s NO confusion regarding ‘Gender’ in the Bible! † Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8
- Update 11-7-2019: “James Younger, the 7-year-old Texas boy whose mother wants him to become a girl, has registered for school as a boy.”–WND News Staff.
- UPDATE 11-6-2019: “No one is born transgender. If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time. But they don’t. An identity is not biological, it is psychological. It has to do with thinking and feeling. Thoughts and feelings are not biologically hardwired. Our thinking and feeling may be factually right or factually wrong.”–Dr. Michelle Cretella; Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians; WND News Staff.
- Update 10-29-2019: “Judge in Texas rules parents must make joint decision in gender transition case.”–Frank Miles; Fox News
- Update 10-25-2019: “James Younger, 7, to have Texas judge decide fate amid parents’ gender transition battle.”–Paulina Dedaj; Fox News
- Update 10-15-2019: “Federal court strikes down Obama administration ‘transgender mandate’ for doctors.”–Caleb Parke; Fox News
- Update 10-3-2019: “Christian doctor of 30 years loses job for refusing to use transgender patient’s preferred pronoun.”–Caleb Parke; Fox News
- Update: 5-17-2019: What is the “Equality Act” of 2019? (HR 5) Watch the Video Review. “This Bill literally guts religious freedom–it’s filled with poison pills”–Mat Staver; Chairman, Liberty Counsel. Alliance Defends. Family Research Council. ◊ The “Inequality Act”: “This week Congress is scheduled to vote on H.R.5, the Equality Act, a bill that represents what is being called “the most invasive threat to religious liberty ever proposed in America.” Along with 20 other evangelical leaders, I signed an urgent letter appealing to Congressional leaders to vote NO on the Equality Act. I urge you to read this brief letter in the link and learn the far-reaching impact—the dangers—of this proposed law. I’m asking you share this with your friends… and immediately contact your representatives in Congress to ask them to protect our families, our children, and our future from the Equality Act which is being called by many the ultimate “Inequality Act.” They need to hear those who care about religious freedom loud and clear. Let’s light up the phones on Capitol Hill and the White House! Call your elected leaders at 202.224.3121.”–Rev. Franklin Graham; May 15, 2019.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27 “Have you not read, that HE which made them at the beginning made them male and female?”–Jesus Christ. ¹ ²
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; Isaiah 44:24 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee Jeremiah 1:5a Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:3 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:16 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. Ecclesiastes 11:5
IE: Man, woman, male, female, his, he, she, father, mother, husband, wife, sons and daughters:
- And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:22
- And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Genesis 2:23
- And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. Genesis 9:7
- Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
- And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Genesis 3:20
- But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. Mark 10:6
- Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Exodus 20:12
- And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:18
- Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished. Jeremiah 29:6 † What is a Husband? † What is a Wife? † What is Marriage? † Will ‘Traditional’ Christianity Lose This Battle?
- That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2:5
Even as to the animals: And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Genesis 6:19
‘Gender’ in the news:
- “Hawaii poised to become ninth state to have “Gender X” as an option on driver licenses.”–Danielle Wallace; Fox News; June 26, 2019. ¹ ²
- “Fined $55,000 for calling a male a male” ‘Social madness’–“Wherever we turn, there is confusion.”–Dr. Michael Brown; The Christian Post.
- “Testosterone being given to 8-y-o girls, age lowered from 13”–Brandon Showalter; The Christian Post.
- Got Questions?⇒ “Gender Dysphoria” “Given enough conditioning, any one of us can be convinced that we identify more as the opposite gender.” “Can a person be born with the wrong gender?”–GotQuestions.
“The Medical Harms of Hormonal and Surgical Interventions for Gender Dysphoric Children.”–The Heritage Foundation.