- And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18
- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36
- Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58
- I and my Father are one. John 10:31
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
- Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22
- Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1 John 2:23
- Three in One & One in Three: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7
- And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11
- He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1 John 5:12
- For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Ephesians 2:18
- In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Ephesians 3:12
- And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 2 Corinthians 3:4
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 1 Timothy 2:5
- And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18
- There are many scriptures that confirm Jesus is the only way to heaven—how many can you find?
“The most popular apostasy in Christendom today is the teaching that God has revealed Himself in many different ways to different cultures and that, therefore, all religions worship the same god, but just use different names. From this viewpoint, the Allah of Islam is the same as the Yahweh of Judaism and both are the same as the Krishna of Hinduism. The natural conclusion that is drawn from this apostate idea is that there are many different paths to God, Jesus being only one of them. This has led liberal leaders of groups like The National Council of Churches in the United States and the World Council to condemn missionary activity as “arrogant” and “anti-cultural.”
The Bible teaches that these apostate Christian leaders are eventually going to succeed, at least temporarily. Their triumph will occur when the Antichrist forms his one world religion.”—Dr. David Reagan. (Revelation 13:12).
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12
If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 2 John 1:10
- Regarding 2 John 1:10 “This advice of the apostle was certainly perfectly proper, because they who entertained, or otherwise showed respect to, false teachers, enabled them the more effectually to spread their erroneous doctrine, to the seduction and ruin of those whom they deceived.”—Benson Commentary.
- “Any who did not profess and preach the doctrine of Christ, respecting Him as the Son of God, and salvation by Him from guilt and sin, were not to be noticed and countenanced.”—Matthew Henry.
- “If there come any unto you—under the character of a preacher; and bring not this doctrine; or does not preach the doctrine of Christ, as before explained, but despises it, and preaches a contrary one: receive him not into your house; neither into the house of God, suffer him not to preach there; nor into your own house, give him no entertainment there; such should be avoided, both publicly and privately; their ministry should not be attended on in the church, or house of God; and they should not be entertained in private houses, and much less caressed: neither bid him God speed; or give him the usual civil form of salutation, as a good day to you, all hail, all health and prosperity attend you, the Lord be with you, and the like; the meaning is, that with such no familiar conversation should be had, lest any encouragement should be given them; or it should induce a suspicion in the minds of other saints, that they are in the same sentiments; or it should tend to make others think favourably of them, and be a snare and a stumbling block to weak Christians.”—John Gill. View additional commentary here.