UPDATED 9-24-2019: “There is no climate emergency.” Says “A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields” A “List of scientists who disagree with the scientific consensus on global warming” ◊ “31,000+ Scientists reject global warming”? ⇒”31,487 signers, including 9,029 PhDs.” ¹ ²
UPDATED 9-5-2019: The politics of abortion, population control & climate change.
- Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1 Corinthians 1:20
- For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 1 Corinthians 3:19
Will mankind destroy the Earth? NO; The truth, which dismisses Global Warming, or ‘Climate Change’ predictions, can be found in the book of Genesis:
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22
Gen. 8:22 Commentary: “While the earth remains, and man upon it, there shall be summer and winter. It is plain that this earth is not to remain always. It, and all the works in it, must shortly be burned up; and we look for new heavens and a new earth, when all these things shall be dissolved. But as long as it does remain, God’s providence will cause the course of times and seasons to go on, and makes each to know its place. And on this Word we depend, that thus it shall be. We see God’s promises to the creatures made good, and may infer that His promises to all believers shall be so.”–Matthew Henry; 1662-1714.
- “It is very common, as we all know, to hear people complaining of the weather, asserting that it is the coldest or the hottest, the wettest or the driest they ever saw. Then the “oldest inhabitant” so often confidently states that this is the coldest winter ever known. The news reporter interviews him, and out comes the announcement: “Coldest winter on record,” and probably the information that the climate has greatly changed since the first settlement of the country, and very likely assign reasons for the change, when, in fact, if we had a record of rainfall and temperature for the time covered by the memory of the oldest inhabitant, and his father before him, we would find that things had remained substantially as they were ages before.”–Arthur Armstrong Denny; 1888.
- “The ill opinion which men entertain of the Divine direction, peculiarly appears in their murmurs about the weather, though the whole result of the year proves the folly of their complaints. Believers should avoid this; no days are bad as God makes them, though we make many bad by our sins.”–Matthew Henry; 1662-1714.
- “Listen, I have nothing against science. I love science. I’m pro-science; I am also old enough to remember when Climate Change was called Global Warming and then had to be re-branded because God made it snow every time Al Gore gave a speech.”–John Nolte.
“The Truth About Global Warming” A Mark Levin interview with Dr. Patrick Michaels; Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute. Fox News; October 21, 2018.
Another definition of Climate Change: ”The weather often changeth without notice, and is constant almost in its inconstancy!”—William Penn; 1683.