Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4
- Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Romans 12:10
- For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Matthew 25;35
- Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2
- He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. Psalm 102:17
- For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 1 Corinthians 9:19
- Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. 1 Corinthians 10:33
- We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Romans 15:1
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12
- The way you see people is the way you treat them.”–Zig Ziglar.
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”–Elbert Hubbard.
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Life is a long lesson in humility.”–James M. Barrie.
- “When befriended, remember it; when you befriend, forget it.”–Benjamin Franklin.
- “Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.”–Abraham Lincoln.
“When you get discouraged, go find someone who needs your encouragement and encourage them. If you want encouragement, go sow some! I have never heard anyone say that they were encouraged too much.”–Dr. David Jeremiah. ¹
“When the gospel is really embraced, it makes men kind relatives and faithful friends; it teaches them to bear the burdens, and to bear with the infirmities of those with whom they are connected, to consider their peace and happiness more than their own.”–Matthew Henry; 1662-1714. 1st video credit; Pastor James McDonald; 2nd video; What A Day That Will Be; The Gaither Vocal Band.