Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 1:25
2:21-2020: What is Earth Idolatry? Brent Kercheville
1-17-2020: “Climate expert shreds AOC and Thunberg claims in congressional hearing”—WND Staff
Do banks still lend money for ocean front properties? Did the Obamas just purchase a $15m beach front property? “All for not”?⇒The Paris Climate Accords; Part 1. Part2. How ‘climate alarmism’ is spread: “The Great Amazon Fire Scare of 2019″ “Hiding the decline” More from CDN.
12-17-2019: Sen. Ted Cruz; Climate Change.
9-24-2019: “There is no climate emergency.” Says “A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields” A “List of scientists who disagree with the scientific consensus on global warming” ◊ “31,000+ Scientists reject global warming”? ⇒”31,487 signers, including 9,029 PhDs.” ¹ ²
6-8-2018: “Why climate change has run its course” ‘Tucker’ Fox News
- Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1 Corinthians 1:20
- For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 1 Corinthians 3:19
Will mankind destroy Earth?
(If you believe what the Bible says) God contradicts man’s fatalistic Global Warming/Climate Change predictions—the evidence of this can be found in the book of Genesis:
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22
Gen. 8:22 Commentary: “While the earth remains, and man upon it, there shall be summer and winter. It is plain that this earth is not to remain always. It, and all the works in it, must shortly be burned up; and we look for new heavens and a new earth, when all these things shall be dissolved. But as long as it does remain, God’s providence will cause the course of times and seasons to go on, and makes each to know its place. And on this Word we depend, that thus it shall be. We see God’s promises to the creatures made good, and may infer that His promises to all believers shall be so.”—Matthew Henry; 1662-1714.
Genesis 8:22 cont. “The order of nature destroyed by the flood, is restored by God’s promise.”–Geneva Study Bible. † More commentary: (Gen. 9:11) “An “everlasting covenant” is a covenant “for perpetual generations,” i.e., one which shall extend to all ages, even to the end of the world. The fact that God Himself would look at the bow and remember His covenant, was “a glorious and living expression of the great truth, that God’s covenant signs, in which He has put His promises, are real vehicles of His grace, that they have power and essential worth not only with men, but also before God”—Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament.
More Commentary: “The end of the earth will come when God is ready for the earth to come to end. We make ourselves gods by thinking we have power over the earth, the power to sustain it or the power to destroy it. God holds all things together by His powerful word and has promised that the earth will continue this way until He declares its end. It is up to us to see Him as the Creator and love Him for what He has done for us. What a great display of love to create this earth and make sustainable for humans to live on for generation after generation. God’s power is on display through this world which is to cause us to give God the glory and worship Him, not the creation.”—Brent Kercheville.
The ‘TRUE’ meaning of the symbolic Rainbow:
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. Genesis 9:11
- “It is very common, as we all know, to hear people complaining of the weather, asserting that it is the coldest or the hottest, the wettest or the driest they ever saw. Then the “oldest inhabitant” so often confidently states that this is the coldest winter ever known. The news reporter interviews him, and out comes the announcement: “Coldest winter on record,” and probably the information that the climate has greatly changed since the first settlement of the country, and very likely assign reasons for the change, when, in fact, if we had a record of rainfall and temperature for the time covered by the memory of the oldest inhabitant, and his father before him, we would find that things had remained substantially as they were ages before.”–Arthur Armstrong Denny; 1888.
- “The ill opinion which men entertain of the Divine direction, peculiarly appears in their murmurs about the weather, though the whole result of the year proves the folly of their complaints. Believers should avoid this; no days are bad as God makes them, though we make many bad by our sins.”–Matthew Henry; 1662-1714.
- “Listen, I have nothing against science. I love science. I’m pro-science; I am also old enough to remember when Climate Change was called Global Warming and then had to be re-branded because God made it snow every time Al Gore gave a speech.”—John Nolte.
- Why Climate Change? † Who is mother nature? Read more here.
“The Truth About Global Warming” A Mark Levin interview with Dr. Patrick Michaels; Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute. Fox News; October 21, 2018.
Another definition of Climate Change: ”The weather often changeth without notice, and is constant almost in its inconstancy!”—William Penn; 1683.