“Mother Earth is angry…the climate crisis is real and has an impact.”—Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. Fox News; 9-11-2020. Read more here. ◊ Is COVID-19 a False Pandemic? ◊ What is Earth Idolatry? Brent Kercheville
“Tucker: Democrats, fires and the climate misinformation campaign”—Fox News. ◊ Is ‘climate change’ causing all these fires? 4 ‘suspected’ arsonists arrested for setting West Coast fires; “Oregon man arrested for starting multiple fires near Portland.” ◊ Gender reveal party sparks massive fire (7,000 acres+) ◊ 330,000 acres have been burned in the State of Washington—Governor Jay Inslee (D) stated “almost all of these fires were human caused” ◊ 67 fires in California—”some caused by fireworks.” Suspect arrested for arson in Oregon fire. ◊ “Australian officials charge nearly 200 for fire offenses (Over ’12 million acres’ have been burned).” ◊ Lightning causing fires in California. ◊ Fires in California blamed on utility company. ◊ “Land management blamed for out-of-control fires.” Read more here. ◊ Protestors (some, aka arsonists) setting fires.
- Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1 Corinthians 1:20
- For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 1 Corinthians 3:19
Will mankind destroy Earth?
(If you believe what the Bible says) God contradicts man’s Climate Change predictions:
A Promise from God: “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22
Gen. 8:22 Commentary: “While the earth remains, and man upon it, there shall be summer and winter. It is plain that this earth is not to remain always. It, and all the works in it, must shortly be burned up; and we look for new heavens and a new earth, when all these things shall be dissolved. But as long as it does remain, God’s providence will cause the course of times and seasons to go on, and makes each to know its place. And on this Word we depend, that thus it shall be. We see God’s promises to the creatures made good, and may infer that His promises to all believers shall be so.”—Matthew Henry.
“The end of the earth will come when God is ready for the earth to come to end. We make ourselves gods by thinking we have power over the earth, the power to sustain it or the power to destroy it. God holds all things together by His powerful word and has promised that the earth will continue this way until He declares its end. It is up to us to see Him as the Creator and love Him for what He has done for us. What a great display of love to create this earth and make sustainable for humans to live on for generation after generation. God’s power is on display through this world which is to cause us to give God the glory and worship Him, not the creation.”—Brent Kercheville.
- “It is very common, as we all know, to hear people complaining of the weather, asserting that it is the coldest or the hottest, the wettest or the driest they ever saw. Then the “oldest inhabitant” so often confidently states that this is the coldest winter ever known. The news reporter interviews him, and out comes the announcement: “Coldest winter on record,” and probably the information that the climate has greatly changed since the first settlement of the country, and very likely assign reasons for the change, when, in fact, if we had a record of rainfall and temperature for the time covered by the memory of the oldest inhabitant, and his father before him, we would find that things had remained substantially as they were ages before.”–Arthur Armstrong Denny; 1888.
- “The ill opinion which men entertain of the Divine direction, peculiarly appears in their murmurs about the weather, though the whole result of the year proves the folly of their complaints. Believers should avoid this; no days are bad as God makes them, though we make many bad by our sins.”—Matthew Henry.
- Why Climate Change? † Who is mother nature?
“The Truth About Global Warming” A Mark Levin interview with Dr. Patrick Michaels; Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute. Fox News.
An accurate definition of Climate Change? ”The weather often changeth without notice, and is constant almost in its inconstancy!”—William Penn; 1683.