Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
August 28, 2020: Church fined $10,000 by the County; (for holding indoor services) “You can’t make laws against the church, we have the right to worship.”—Pastor Jack Trieber. ◊ The 1st Amendment to our Constitution: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;” • “The Free Exercise Clause reserves the right of American citizens to accept any religious belief and engage in religious rituals.” ◊ Church, holding outside services “cited for noise ordinance.” ◊ “Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services.” (Court “sides with Liberals”)—Mark Sherman; Fox News.
August 1, 2020: “Police are telling Christians in China they are not allowed to believe in God.”—WND News. “Please tell the world about the terrible suffering of Christians in China; In the courts, I was told that Christianity was the “opium of the people,” designed to pollute Chinese minds and overturn the Communist government.”—A quote from an un-named Chinese Attorney. (WND News). • Fox News reports regarding Christian persecution.
July 6, 2020: “Christians face ‘genocide’ in Africa’s largest nation”—WND News.
The greatest peril of communism:
June 28, 2020: “China’s communist government is warning elderly Christians that they will lose basic benefits if they don’t stop practicing their faith. ‘Because the Communist Party feeds you,’ they told the woman, ‘you must only believe in it, not God.”—Read more from WND News
June 19, 2020: “TODD STARNES: (U.S.) Churches Still Facing Battles for the Right to Worship. “—CBN News.
“Anti-Christian Attacks Reach All-Time High in 2019″—Gatestone Institute; Soeren Kern;
Update 1-19-2020: “Government vows to protect Christians worldwide”—WND Staff
Update 1-17-2020: China builds ‘blueprint of persecution’ Caleb Parke; Fox News.
Update 12-14-2019: “Doctor fights back after being accused of praying with patients.”—WND
- More updates: 10-29-2019 “China fines church for owning ‘wrong’ version of the Bible.” “Churches had hymnbooks, gospel pamphlets and Bibles confiscated and burned.”–Caleb Parke; Fox News. † More from Fox News
- 10-29-2019: “Asia Is the ‘Hot Spot’ for Christian Persecution.”–Thomas D. Williams, PhD.–Breitbart
- 10-26-2019: “Billboards appear in Turkey slamming Christians.”–WND Staff
- 9-22-2019: “China orders 10 Commandments replaced with Xi’s quotes.” WND News Services
- 9-15-2019: “How has the persecution of Christians been increasing in the United States?” “Contending For The Faith” —Dr. David Reagan; Kelly Shackelford. Part 1; Part 2.
- 1-4-2018: “Christian Persecution and Genocide Is Worse Now Than “Any Time in History,” Cristina Maza; Newsweek.
“Christ is hated because sin is loved.”–Matthew Henry; 1662-1714. The hatred of the world:
- Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12
- Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10
- And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10:22 • Mark 13:13
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. Matthew 24:9
- If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. John 15:18-21
“Christian Persecution and Anti-Semitism Rising Worldwide” The Watchman; an Erick Stakelbeck report; May 4, 2019.
An ACLJ Article: “Telling the Stories of Persecuted Christians“
“End Time Persecution” Jonathan Cahn
“Nigeria Now the Deadliest Place to Be a Christian.” CBN News; July 9, 2018.
“One Christian Martyr Every Six Minutes” Fox News; January 12, 2017.
“One in every three Christians in Asia are suffering from a “high level” of persecution.” South China Morning Post; January 16. 2019.
China leads the world—in persecuting Christians:
- “China closing Christian churches“ Sky News; April 20, 2019.
- More persecution in China.
- From China‘s officials: “Christianity is Enormous Harm to Society.”–Caleb Parke; Fox News.
- “Persecution of the estimated 40 million Protestants in China has increased radically.”–Christian Whiton; Fox News.
- “Free Christian Pastor John Cao” ACLJ ¹
- Are Christians penalized further as a result of China‘s ‘Social Credit System’?
- Blog entry: ‘The Tools of the Antichrist’ Are in Place.
- Blog entry: What is the Whole Armour of God?
“China orders 10 Commandments replaced with Xi’s quotes.” WND
- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
- In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11
- The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psalm 118:6
- And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28